Saturday, November 29, 2008

So blog, what gives?

What gives, what gives?

First and foremost, I have to announce that I am officially off college-life, for the time being, till I decide what to major in. A few months of studies could not hurt my intelligence that much, don't you think so? I mean, what does a few months of sleepless nights and hardcore parties with endless fun could do to me? I'd be bored after that anyways, so, oh well. :)

Secondly, life's currently a big mess. Been screwing a lot of things and disappointing many goals. Need to seriously buck up, i mean, now that there's more time, maybe I should get a little more wiser. (If that is even possible)

Thirdly, I want so many things, I'll blog you a list later. On top of that, been wasting so much money, I feel guilty towards mom and she thinks I deserve it all. I mean like, I know I might be nice and successful sometimes in things but doesn't make me so nice, mom.

Fourth is goodbye!
<3

No comments: