Monday, July 13, 2009

As of today

..I am feeling very nauseous and upset. Hormones are being bitches.

..I hate that time of the month for women. All I can think of are cravings, love, emotional-wrecks, being bitchy and my woes in life. Like seriously, can't this hormonal imbalance be more optimistic about myself? I know, you'll say it's mind over matter but I'm just tired to go all Little Buddha doing Yoga and controlling my mind right now. Let the hormones let loose. Run along you little things in my body that takes over my mental capacity. Be free!

..Okay, enough about bloody vagina season. Let's talk about something else. I know I used to complained being up so early as 6 am, but I am kind of missing it. Especially when I have a lot to do. Besides, I don't escape my online period, which makes me waste a good one hour on the computer when I have better things to do. Shit.

..I want my business to run fast, badly. I also know everybody concerned and everyone I've met says that my business is running off just fine, but it's not raking in enough money for me. People, it's called "I Just Need Cash" for a reason. Come on, Come On! Threadszoo Bazaar was cool. At least I sold off quite a sum of it. Some people are convinced that I'm selling my items too cheap and some people are convinced that there are just so many items I'm selling that it seems like I'm not going anywhere. Whatever it may be, too much or too cheap, I just want it to go, God Damnit.

..I am no longer losing weight. I bet Ain has already given up on me. Sorry bestie. I have disciplinary issues. I want to shed off another 10kgs, why is it taking forever. Fine, I'm going down to make my hot, fat burning, herbal life tea for awhile, you hold on blog. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that wasn't so hard and I've switched off my airconditoner! Okay, I shall vow to start today, for if I do not, everything else will be ruined and I won't get money as fast I want to. Hmph!

..I'm still drinking my tea and sweating off the outer layer of fats, which is not so obvious unless I stick to the liquid diet plan. So fine, after this, blending herbal life it is! Anyways, sorry for the delay, was preparing some deliveries for my business. Come on people, I know most of you are skinny and most of my clothes are bigger than the norm, but buy it. Seriously. For your averaged size friend or your mom or your aunt or your grandma. They like to be trendy too. And yourself mostly, don't tell me a little high waisted belt won't make these size 12 shirts sexy. Seriously. 0_0


..I need a PDA, a blackberry or another Iphone. I miss having everything so organize in my palms. I'm back to my starbucks organizer. Haven't touch the pen for a very long time. :C I just miss my Momochie Jr. I really hope, whoever stole my iphone, slip on the cliff of that Ampang Menara Tinjau and die. Really, I hope and wish. Or better, hit by a truck, slip and die.

..I shall go now and have my bath. A lot of things to do, starting with sending the boyfriend back to Nilai. God forsaken hot CFS IIUM, why do you have to be so far and so hot.

<3
Nad.

No comments: