Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My I Just Need Cash.

Just thought that I had never written anything about my I Just Need Cash.

My beloved home business started off as a place the shopping addict (me) could sell off my preloveds which were hardly worn or infact, never. What came from a school sale idea transformed into an online business for me.

So in 2009, I started of I Just Need Cash, persevering through massive hype of online business culture at that time. But with good connections and support from not only closed ones but people i meet along the way. My business grew stable.

But I Just Need Cash took a terrible turn when due to bad timing and planning, no new ventures were made and persevering in the mass culture wasnt doing it. So in 2010, I put it on a long hiatus.

Now, we have a new business partner, my very good friend, Nina. Nina not only has been my true friend in worst times but has an excellent and sound logic when it comes to business. What reborned into the scene as still a prelove and women apparel online shop have now turned into a more wholesome retail.

We do not only supply Suprè, direct from Sydney, Australia. We even bring you respected brands from all parts of the world as we are jetsetters at heart! So travelling has also become a business opportunity to us. And most importantly, with the great blessing of Allah, Alhamdulillah, we are fortunate enough to travel. Now, we also have gone into venturing self-made products such as home decors and iphone cases. :) Our wall posters are even customized to customer's preferences. Great right?

Which concludes what I Just Need Cash is to me. A place for me to sharpen my business mentality but with good company.

Not a single day I do not thank the amount of support I get from those around me, those who strive with me and those who simply even come and visit me from time to time. :) life and work should stay this nice forever-but of course, this wont feed me and my future child, well i dont think so atleast. :P

Xoxo

No comments: