So far grades have been overall very satisfying. Not satisfying really. I'm just happy that I'm maintaining A's without putting much effort. So, I'd be satisfied if I study and aim distinctions now. Malaysian studies is now turning into Islamic studies and boy how jolly 'ol fun it is to have to read the Al-Quran in class. *Embarrassed* I haven't read the Holy Al-Quran since, school or longer I think. On top of that, my lecturer is going to group us based on how well we read. Yikes. Business Management is still the best subject that I'm taking but somehow OB classes has become quite boring and drowsy. I've got OB quiz tmrw and I haven't touch a thing. I can still blog. My OB test is this friday. That sucks big time too. Economy is nice those subjects which are nice to participate and hear but not so nice to practice. Workloads are huge in Economy class. Quizzes and Essays and APA Formats. Jeez. Families is fine but I still dislike the teacher. Why on earth does she have to be so confusing, forgetful, annoying and irritating. *Growls growls* I mean. WHYYY?!!!?
Lost and confused,
:|
No comments:
Post a Comment