I tak pergi Freedom if you tak pergi okay? Kita party rumah Emy je. - Nina
Babe, we managed to get to Freedom anyways right?! *Laugh laugh* And to the prolonged after party. *More laugh jump jump roll on the floor down two flight of stairs* Phewh!
Alright, so, this babe, is my bestfriend in college and I love her to bits and pieces. Although I got to know her just this year, being around her company has been awesome. I can bravely say that after I befriended her, I've seen more places, become more adventurous, sat more in the car and oh, one bad thing is, I've added on a few pounds in attempts and forceful times to encourage her to eat more. Nina thinks she's too skinny but I love her the way she is. Not that I'll leave her if she suddenly grows super fat (well okay, not super fat but maybe a bit big).
Nina's more of a sister to me. Sorry, forgot to mention, she's 2 years older than me, which makes her 20years old at this date right now. Which sucks because she's going to be 21 next year and I'm just 19 and she can enter all those clubs and I've to suffer another 2 years. Yet, like nina always said, use someone's ID. Well, alright, I shall attempt that. We actually sort of recognized remembered like little snippets of each other since high school, but we were never even aqcuantances then. She was in my school for awhile and was an idol to this annoying neighbour of mine. So i sort of heard Nina's name a lot, at that time.
And oh yes, again I forgot to mention that Nina lives like what? 15 houses away from me? Yeah, we're technically neighbours. So under circumstances, it's hard for me to use the "i'm sleeping over at Nina's" excuse because her obvious and significant blue car is always parked outside and it's unlikely that Nina's home if her car isn't home. All around these year, i think i've spent hours and hours in that blue car. I tell you now, if Nina's going to sell it, I'm going to be the first one to cry. *Laugh More* It has too much sentimental value babe! Like back and forth to Sunway, KL city, Sg. Wang, Puchong, Kelana Jaya, Uptown, Damansara Damai, Mutiara Damansara, Damansara Perdana, Damansara Jaya, Subang Jaya, Ou, Curve, Mid Valley, Etc. Etc. You named it, never travelled so much in a specific car. *Tears coming down my eyes :P*
She's also our constant reminder on our horoscopes and traits. Nina has this thing of classifying traits or characteristics of a person with their horoscopes. So like, she's a Taurus + Gemini right, and Taurus are supposedly hot tempered and very determined. Nina's sort of like that in a way. On the other hand, me, her ex-boyfriend but technically boyfriend right now, emy and another friend, jony are all capricorns. And strangely, we find ourselves liking the same kind of thing, kind of music, kind of thinking, all three of us being awfully emotional easily and strongly jealous (though, i don't think i am, maybe because i'm single) and like Nina like to use, the term "COHESIVE" = Capricorns. I mean, we are all not the same, but on certain things yeah, and certain issues and certain times. It can be kind of creepy.
Nina might seem arrogant, cold hearted, bitchy or whatever you like to assume, but to me she's really nice and caring. She's an awfully kind person once you really get to know her. Just because she doesn't remember your name, doesn't mean she's arrogant! It's a Taurus thing! *Laugh laugh laugh* So if you break her heart I'll break your bones and your balls or give you permanent damages at the brain. Don't you challenge me!
I love you Nina! My chocolate cake and my butter when I'm your peanut and my local Yelle!
<3333333333333333333333333333333
No comments:
Post a Comment