Monday, January 5, 2009

Late Resolution Of 2009

So everybody has their resolutions right. Well, of course I ought to have mine too.
Okay okay, last years resolution I think I only completed like only 4 out of 9. So to start,

  1. Complete 2008 and 2009's Resolution Completely.
  2. Save up to RM2K by the end of the year.
  3. Finally finish my license.
  4. Travel with friends at least 2 times.
  5. Be successful in my academics.
  6. Meet more new people and keep them as friends.
  7. Take on photography seriously.
  8. Sell my music.
  9. Join a formal group or an organization and be active in it.
  10. Keep up to date with my favorite tv series.
  11. Read more factual items than fiction.
  12. Download more songs!
  13. Make a fake ID.
  14. Record everything I spend on more than RM50 and see in total what's the yearly damage!

No comments: