..another word of saying I have a gazillion things to do but there's only one thing on my mind.
I know, it doesn't even come close to what I interpret it as, but it has something to do with something impossible and uniquely done.
My JRN is due real soon. So is FTV presentation. COM presentation. COM essay. the list just goes on. but this is not a post to express my hard time, time managing and finishing up all these assignments. More of something that hit to me, yesterday. In case you're reading this weeks from now, yesterday was 11th August. :)
I had a really long talk with my bestfriend in the morning. We talked about how relationships starts to bloom and how it works it's way around. How one another pull in effort, time and the rest to initiate the relationship. How communication is important. And the most on, the difference between people we get into a relationship with. It got me thinking about my relationship, my boyfriend, my love life, my past and other things that correlates. Basically, I realized that any relationship could actually work out. Let's just put the thing on healthy and unhealthy relationship out of this. It actually depends on us, individuals. Whether we would like to make it work or we would like to just leave and start anew.
Then later in the night I had a longer talk with my boyfriend. We talk about our past, our love lifes, how we felt about people, how we treated people, how we mistreat and have been mistreated. We agreed that we are flawed in many ways but everybody are also. It clicked to me, how much I love my boyfriend. And it's conversations like these, I feel that right now, nobody can understand me better. And it's at times like these, I feel so light at heart to have somebody who is intellectual and open enough to love the person I am under these layers of fat. (I know, not so attractive right, but eff you) It is at these moments I will treasure till my death bed the bundle of feelings I hold towards him. If you don't relate the word intimate with sex, that's how I feel towards my boyfriend. It's nothing physical, it's nothing sexual, it's nothing overrated. It's right down to the overwhelming feeling of being grateful towards God for giving me a chance to be with this guy. And even though, like every other person's relationship, we fight and argue and sickeningly sulk because of our sensitivity, it all comes down to being underlyingly happy at everything that has happened, good or bad, laughable or tearful, in the past, the present and the future. I am looking at the lines and paths that has brought me and him to where we stand right now. We're still two very different people, but I can finally say that I'm glad that things happened the way it happened. I'm glad the past wasn't really a basket full of cherries but a pool of woes. Because I learned from it and things can never be happier for me like it is right now. (Maybe if i had more cash, but still..)
Very, in love.
Nad.
No comments:
Post a Comment