Friday, July 18, 2008

Bruce Parry

Alright, all these trying to be more knowledgeable and updated with the world shit I'm going through is making me change into someone who actually feel like she cares about the world and it's diversity now. Not only I've been reading news and economic/business magazines, I've been youtubing some serious stuff about the world (suggestions from Dr. Z) and I've found something really heartwarming and interesting, to me lah atleast.

Bruce Parry, according to Wikipedia, a british Marine instructor had taken the challenge on his expedition on tribes. It's so touching the way he had bonded with the people there and did all these rituals which some were torturous, embarrassing and crazy at the same time. He loved the tribe and the tribe loved him, so do i. I love Bruce Parry now. Dammit, what a geek. -_-"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEbibwjm3eI
(embedded are not allowed so go to this link people)

The one and only Bruce Parry in action expedition!

<3333

No comments: