Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sempurna

Right, define Sempurna. In English, it means perfect. How could you define perfection? Nothing is ever perfect and perfected in this world. Except God of course, but God too is out of this world. I don't think God would want to live in a world full of corruption, war and massive amount of inhumane people anyways.

In my opinion, perfection does not have one meaning but it accumulates up to everyone's definition of perfection. Let's say, one of the things that makes a song perfect to you is the skills the musician has in playing their instrument but mine is how sweet the singer's voice is? The definition of perfection isn't written in the Al-Quran or Bible. It's just known to be something fulfilling, satisfying and to our extreme liking.

My definition of a perfect life : I may be and do whatever I wish just as long as I'm Happy all the time.

:)

No comments: