So now we got it, get on the dancefloor, we're gonna rock it, 'cause that's what we're here for, so make a move before i do something drastic, and hit me up 'cause baby you look fantastic.
4th day of college and I'm down with food poisoning. No worries, i have my Medical Certificate XD
Anyways, been making songs quite a lot. Miss making songs with Diandra, she's perpetually busy and now that I'm back in college, I'm too perpetually busy. Oh dear, my my. It's alright, we shall fine time and record all this good piece of shit. Diandra says we sound like a female version of Tenacious D. So mean, she insulted herself and me. But it's okay, we'll go down that dirty road together. *Laughing Muka Stoned* My new song partner is Azahary of course, he plays good guitar, I feel threatened making songs with him, he bust out all this solos and stuff, that's not fair, I'm a basic guitar loser :|
I'm starting to really like Economics and my dad's like bonding with me over economics. *Sigh* I no longer read Seventeen and Cleo and Klue and Junk and Juice and Female instead now, I'm all about Fortune, Times, Forbes, The Economist, Newsweek, etc. etc. Dad also brought home this Economy according to Islam book. OH GOD. My life is changing. Soon, you'll probably see that I've turned into some tight ass bitch businesswoman that does not have a social life (Exaggerates). Whatever it is, I'm liking my CIMP subjects. Made a new friend, Dayah. She's like Layla and Amanda's friend. I miss Lay and Mandah :'( , I miss La Senza frankly. No matter, La Senza isn't the same anyways, with new managers, new people, a lot of "mata sepets" out of no where (I'm a mata sepet but I'm 100% Malay, mind you).
I really have not been meeting a lot of friends, except for my college mates. Nina and Anitt of course and Nina's entourage, Emy and Ajin. I miss my old March intake class. I miss acting all crazy and funny around them. I miss singing out loud and being all comfortably goofy around them. I miss their smart ass non judging and forever helpful presence in class. My new classes are quite competitive, especially economics. The Arab Saudi's i tell you, they are BRILLIANT though they look like their bimbos disguised in mustache and goatees. 0_0
Oh well, Pray for the best and let God do the rest. (If only i prayed)
XC
No comments:
Post a Comment