Thursday, August 21, 2008

Intolerable Life

I cried a moment ago not out of selfish reasons but because of the world I'm living in has clearly lost self-righteousness, dignity, integrity, moral and rationality.

I came across an email petitioning to stop child abuse and all those, my first thought was "oh, another spam or virus or those stupid junk mails". However, the title 9month old baby, raped got my attention. It sounded so sick that i opened it. Inside they were finding 1000 people to help stop child abuse in Africa. I was number 902 if I'm not mistaken. So they wrote something about in Africa, babies are being raped these days for many reasons. Some believe that the more virgin the woman is, the more likely that it'll cure aids. So they start targeting babies believing that it will cure Aids. Bullshit man. Being the suspicious me, I still didn't believe the letter, so I did a bit of research on it in the internet. To my horror, many babies in Africa are being raped. Many too had died.

Unusual as I can be, I sent out that message to most of my contacts. I couldn't help feeling so upset because just the thought of those sick men forcing their stupid dicks up babies are just so WRONG. They are little children for God's sake. Little girls. Who have not even experience CHILDHOOD. Innocent infants that know nothing and would probably would like to LIVE. What kind of world are we living in and where has all the humanity gone to?

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

No comments: