Saturday, August 23, 2008

Why do we like to hurt so much?

That's what you get when you let your heart win - Paramore

So, I've been trying to finish, actually, DO my homework since 9am but then I got hooked on MobWars and Battle of the Bands on facebook. Shitty ain't it? Anyways, I'm supposed to make a career plan for Business Management. What the hell do I really want to be exactly and specifically in the first place? I've always thought I'd be those Producers, Directors, Photographer, Broadcasting Technicians, Music Composers, Artists, Lyricist, Stage Managers, Event Manager, Journalist, Writer etc. etc. You understand me don't you blog? *LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH*

Anyways, back to what I was fretting about, what really am I going to be? I know I'm into media but I've no clue what job. How am i supposed to bullshit a career plan. Usually, I'm good at bullshitting and getting A's for it but a career plan. This is like an apple falling down on Newton's head man. I can't figure this one. Probably because a career plan means something more to me than just bullshitting A's. It actually directs and tells me where I'm headed. Eff You See Kay OB class. Why do you have to make me worried about my future when I just want to have fun! Let's list down what I like and know best, maybe that would help me out.

WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH INTEREST?!

Music, Photography and Writing. I'm an addict for these three things. (I need a career test) Maybe, I should be a film producer but heck, I'm not even taking anything on media in CIMP. I feel like I'm lost right now. I've taken Maths, English, LAN subject, Business, Economy and Sociology. I sound like I'd probably be a good journalist. On top of that, I write and make songs. I play the guitar (better than before) and I play the Piano. I can't get away from music even for a day. A music composer maybe? Other than that, of course, my ever so long since I was a toddler interest, photography. All I'm missing these days are SLRs. Waiting for daddy to buy me one. I love taking pictures, capturing moments, may it be out of vanity or picturesque scenes, view of anything, people, places. I just love clicking that shit. I love events too. I love organizing. Little parties, big gatherings, I supposed I don't mind being those Event Managers. At the entertainment stream mind you. Not those, corporate gathering or whatnots. I enjoy picking out little details such as table cloths, napkins, lightings, stage effects. (I miss prom) *Puppy dog face*

SEE, I still can't figure out what I want to be for real. I know I'm probably not going to be a photographer as my first job. I'd probably do that as an interest or as a part-time, freelance, need cash fast, kinda thing. However, now I'm still down to four jobs I'd probably pursue. Film Producer, Journalist, Music Composer and Event Manager. Wow, writing and listing it down here kind of helped. At least I'm down to four. *Laugh shaking head, going crazy, jumping, going down taking ribena for awhile*

Okay, I ended up playing Splinter Cell downstairs and have no mood to talk about career anymore. Gots a wedding to catch. Much love, <3

No comments: