Okay. So the word indie is definitely common these days. It's in Music. It's in Trends. Magazine. Books. Celebrities. Movies.
So speaking about indie and movies, I was talking to this guy called nazreen on facebook the other day. I find it cool that his updates was "the indie in indiana jones". I swear i couldn't stop laughing. It's kinda cool. And we started to talk about imagining Indiana Jones in Skinnies. Generally, skinnies are tight. Well they are cropped towards the heel, what do you expect? So imagine, Indiana Jones wearing tight skinnies trying to jump here and there, swinging on ropes and running around some ancient sacred tomb or whatever. Ridiculous right? *Laughing My Ass Off*
Okay okay, now how about Iron Man. Do observe on one of the bad afghans. He was indie too. He had the scarf thing around the neck going on. I KNOW, it's meant to protect the guy from heat and sand and whatnots but since Indie is such a hit these days, it's freaking amusing to relate all these small things with it. *Rolling On Floor, Laughing*
That's all i have to say now about Indie :P
No comments:
Post a Comment