Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't Look Back

don't look away..

My retainers are killing me. Like it's suddenly so painful for some reason and I feel like drowning myself with painkillers. Yet, I'll get through this. No pain, no beauty said Wellie. *Snort snort*

I am so psyched to learn film, I'm not even kidding and I know I met have bore you about how excited and eager I am to learn this subject but it's my blog, whatever people. Yesterday, we had to watch Marie Antoinette during our lecture. The famous 14 year old, Austrian who married the Dophane of France to make peace among the two countries. Made allies, to be specific. Anyway, less about the history, more about the movie. I though Kirsten Dunst was awesome. It was like the 18th century setting with a 21st century plot. Sophia Coppola is definitely artistic. Though the movie lacked factual depth, it was not a second boring. I wholly enjoyed it.

Honestly, it is very much of my interest. Old fashioned movies, romantic plots, affairs and conflicts, old parties, gambling and dancing, 18th century sex, big flouncy dresses and tight ass corsettes, very old english and witty comments about prejudism among different cliques, stature, color, race and nationality. It's just oh so fantastic. I guess it was something similar to Pride and Prejudice, Shakespeare In Love. Two of my favorite movies all time.

I'm so happy right now
:D

No comments: