Monday, March 9, 2009

A list of gratitude.

For the past 19 years and 2months and 29days I've lived, I would like to list my thank yous.

Thank God, for giving me life up till tonight.
Thank God for making everything the way it is, there's always something good out of anything that has happened.
Thank God for making me see, things that I did not before.
Thank God for giving me great people to be around.
Thanks to my family for always being there for my every needs.
Thanks to my family for making me feel always at place.
Thanks to my family for not stopping who I want to be.
Thanks to my family for never leaving me alone.
Thanks to my little sister, Dibah for being a total cool sister, period.
Thanks to those who really consider me their friends, for being my friends, friendship never ends.
Thanks to Ary, Diandra, Nina, Farouk, Ajiq, Ain, Ta, Wel, Sya, Nira and some others, for heping me get through every tearful mornings, every sad moment and every unimaginable pain. I will never have enough thank yous for all of you.
Thanks to Ary and Diandra for being the best music motivation in life.
Thanks to Ta for always being the stronger one between our bond to help me out of shit all the time.
Thanks to Nina and Farouk for being my tribe and that I'll always have you two to relie on.
Thanks to Ajiq, for being the longest petbro.
Thanks to Ary, Diandra and Ain for being the best morning motivations ever.
Thanks to Nab for always being someone I love to hang out with.
Thanks to The Group and Groupies, because you guys are always here.
Thanks to Chem, Naim, Kasyah, Acad and the rest of you guys to be the best laughters in town.
Thanks to Emy for showing me a side of life I did not see then.
Thanks to Nina, Anitt, Elle, Ren, Martin and Azrool for keeping up with me in college/uni.
Thanks to DNNYGWNNK, for staying as sisters, eventhough we're far from being glued again.
Thanks to all the party people for being there to party with me. Good times guys.
Thanks to people like Hadi, Zaed, Raz, Jiar, and Na to be people who I don't see often, but friends that has made impacts in my life.
Thanks to all that has been and will forever be my friend, people who I consider as my friends, people who I care about and love. Thanks for everything.
Thanks to everything I can't possibly mention for making me what I am and how I function.

Thanks.
<3

No comments: