I feel like traveling somewhere. I can't wait till November to most probably and hopefully go to Europe and England. I miss the cold weather and the nice smoky England air and the frost on the greens. My camera is in need for more nice pictures too. Right sid? My bucuk bucuk D60. Or even if we don't go to England, I want to go somewhere. Somewhere far from here. The start of university life is not so appealing after all, although, Monash's great, lecturer's are fun, food is tremendously nice BUT workload, is hell. So they actually make you feel all nice because they're trying to be nice with the workload they give. I hate 'em!
I feel like traveling to Japan or China. You know, meet people of my sepet eyes. They are my colony *Laugh, lame joke* Or maybe Spain, Madrid, those coastal cities. I want to visit those lonely streets in France or Italy, those small bakeries at the back of their busy Boulevards or Avenues. God, I just feel so artistic right now that I want to fly there at this instance.
Wel's going to Aussie this march, for weeks. :( I would love to follow but the fact that there is Uni all the while, sucks bigtime. If not I could camwhore with her, atleast not in Malaysia right :P Something different. There goes my bestfriend again, away from me. :'( Omfg wel, if you didn't noticed, I've been missing you like crazy and again when you're on hols you're going to Aussie and leaving me lonely and upset all alone in this big wide world. *puppy dog face, i know you have to melt at this scene* (YOU HAVE TO)
Missing traveling,
:'C
Mwah
No comments:
Post a Comment